WE ARE OPEN AND SEEING PATIENTS AS USUAL
Following the recent news about the lock down from 5/11/2020 we can confirm that Southborough Dental Practice remains open. We wanted to reassure you the practice will remain open and, as always, we continue to follow strict cross-infection protocols to ensure the safety of our staff and patients. Please do attend for your appointments that are planned or already booked and, of course, contact us as usual if you need to book an appointment to see us.
Please do not attend the clinic unless you have an appointment
Initially, the practice will operate a little differently, but the new measures have been implemented with your health and well-being in mind.
- We will email you your forms for completion prior to your appointment to reduce patient volume at reception.
- Our reception team will carry out a pre visit questionnaire to ensure you have no COVID-19 symptoms.
- To reduce your time spent at the practice, payment will be requested via telephone prior to your appointment.
- To limit the amount of people within the practice, please do not turn up too early or too late.
- Only arrive at the practice if you have an appointment.
- Please come to the front window of the practice to check in for your appointment.
- Please attend appointments on your own wherever possible.
- Bring as little belongings as possible, this limits the risk of any contamination.
Changes within the practice
- Appointments will be spaced out to ensure all patients and staff are able to maintain social distancing.
- You will be asked to use the antibacterial gel provided as soon as you enter the practice.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival using a non-contact thermometer. If it deems too high, your appointment will be rescheduled for a later date.
- We would appreciate if you could bring your own mask and gloves. Our staff will also be wearing appropriate PPE.
- Plastic screens have been installed at our reception desk. Please ensure you maintain a 2m distance from the reception desk and please do not touch the screens.
- We are performing more frequent, deeper cleans especially in our surgeries which are scheduled throughout the day.
- Patient bathrooms are no longer operational, this is to reduce the risk of contamination.
After your appointment
- Our reception team will contact you to arrange any follow up appointments required.
- If within 14 days of your appointment you begin to develop any symptoms of possible COVID-19, such as high fever or a new continuous cough please ensure you follow the appropriate self-isolation advice and inform reception.
We would like to thank you all for your patience and we look forward to seeing you all.
For the most up to date government guidance click this links:
Deputy Practice Manager